Saturday, May 17, 2014

RAKS and Some More New Stuff

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I had a busy morning, so this post is a little later than I intended!  I have such great, creative friends…they treat me to fun little goodies and send me cool cards!  Here are a couple I received lately!

This is a cute little “vase” of flowers and a sweet little packet containing a tea bag, all created by my customer/friend Joan:

DSCF3043 - Copy

She did such a great job on these; Cassidy was quite enthralled with the flowers and wanted to take them out to smell them!!  And my friend Martha made me this awesome card full of washi goodness:

DSCF3050 - Copy

Isn’t that a fun way to use washi?  Love it!  And finally, one more little card I created using a new In Color called Tangelo Twist and the new set, Something to Say (along with Geometrical and Zoo Babies):

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Zoo Babies Geometrical Stampin Up

DSCF3049

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge too!

DSCF3007

No comments: