Thursday, June 26, 2014

DS156 & TKJ177

DSCF3846

Happy Thursday, peeps….we’re on the downhill slide of the week!  I wanted to play with the pretty colors at The Kraft Journal this week:

as well as Jen’s Deconstructed Sketch:

Deconstructed Sketch 156

But I am so bummed because my white circle looks just like that…a white circle.  In reality, it has a white embossed floral image on it that is very pretty!  But it’s impossible to see here, so you’ll just have to imagine it!  I needed a baby shower card, so this is it!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Hello Darling Num Num Something to Say Stampin Up Baby Card

It’s always fun to mix and match sets; this uses the little lines of hearts from Chalk Lines for the So Saffron panel; the sweetie pie in Strawberry Slush is from Num Num; the moon, stars and heart are from Pictogram Punches; and the sentiment is from Something to Say:

DSCF3847

And here is a closer view of the embossed floral image from Hello Darling; you might be able to see it:

DSCF3845

and finally, on the inside, a little pocket for a gift card:

DSCF3848

Thanks for popping by today!

Last night we took a little ferris wheel ride at our local carnival…..it was a beautiful evening and Cassidy had so much fun!

DSCF1630

The view was amazing!

DSCF1628

8 comments:

Cheryl Mooney said...

great card and photo...so summery!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very sweet baby card. Yes, I can see that beautiful white embossed floral image. Great pictures too. Looks like fun.

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE card, love the little cluster you used instead of the stars in the sketch. And YES I do see the pretty embossed floral image! I haven't been on a ferris wheel in years, bet Cassidy loved it!

Cathymac said...

So many cute somethings going on in this post, LeAnne! Love the collage design, the pretty colors, and of course Cassidy! Cute, cute! Bet she loved the ride! Hugs!

Lindalou said...

Darling card! I save all of them!!! And...your family is soooo beautiful! How blessed you are! Love getting your blog every day!

Carol L said...

What a precious card with all of these cute elements! My Pictogram set is on the way and I can hardly wait :) I love that sweetie pie tag too!

Darlene Gabriel said...

That really looks like a great view. So good to see that Cassidy wasn't afraid and enjoyed her ride.
Such a pretty card LeAnne. I love the embossing you did (the dry and the floral image). Such a soft and pretty colour challenge.

Katie Melhus said...

Leanne I could just live on your blog - for reals! (Although it gives me card-envy and makes me want to practice, practice, practice so I can be more like you! ok enough). I'm so impressed - AGAIN. HUGS!