Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Squeaking in IB117

DSCF3659

Hi peeps!  I am squeaking in another card today, since I wanted to play with Laurel’s Inspired By challenge….haven’t done one of hers for a long time.  Here’s the pretty inspiration photo:

I could think of several ways to use this inspiration.  In the end, I chose to use the plaid, polka-dot and floral hexagons from Six-Sided Sampler:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Six-Sided Sampler Itty Bitty Banners Stampin Up

I used shades of Blush Blossom, Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding, and added a diecut sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners and a shabby white seam binding bow:

DSCF3658

I also used the sketch from RetroSketches:

These colors remind me of summer!  Thanks for looking!

DSCF3618

8 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ahhh, this is super-sweet, LeAnne!

You've been on a marvelous roll, my friend. I really enjoy seeing your posts in my email!

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming LeAnne! Great job with both challenges!

Nora Noll said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the colors you used. I also like the punched line of dots. It brings your eye through the card. Great take on the sketch and inspiration challenge!!

Renee said...

Such a beautiful card!

Jess said...

Fabulous card! Love your interpretation of the picture!

Laurel said...

Such a great take on the challenges! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Judi said...

Great card - love the layout, colors and your pricking and pearls:)

Cheryl Mooney said...

Your card is full of fresh ideas.