Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentine CASing

DSCF7353

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a couple of quick cards for you today; both of them are inspired by cards I’ve seen on blogs or on Pinterest!  My sweet friend Nance had a wonderful card (it’s the second one in the post)  this week on her blog, which inspired me to create this card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Pumpkin Yay Stampin Up

I haven’t talked too much about my Paper Pumpkin kits, but I am growing to like them a lot!  December’s kit features shaker cards with these little pre-punched stars that have to be popped out, leaving these cool negative pieces.  I cut one into a strip, backed it with some Basic Black cardstock and created my cut-out word panel with the Little Letters dies.  The stars were diecut with a star from the Circle Card thinlit in Dazzling Diamond and Silver Glimmer paper.  And I used the Paper Pumpkin stamps from the kit for my inside:

DSCF7355

I saw this fabulous card on Pinterest from Heather Klump, and recreated it using Little Letters again, this time in Red Glimmer paper:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Love You Brighten My Day Stampin Up

I had some pretty yarn that matched Soft Sky, so I used it under my letters; the hearts were stamped in Soft Sky, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush:

DSCF7352

And of course, the In Color sequins were a perfect match!  Thanks for visiting today!

Pudding face!

DSCF7334DSCF7336

DSCF7331

“Look, Grammy!  I made a paw print!”

DSCF7332

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those are both terrific, love the colors on the second one and the way you've clustered the design! My hubby would have a happy pudding face, he love the stuff!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh what pretty cards. I love that second card with all the hearts and glittery "YOU". That piece of yarn is a perfect addition.
The chocolate pudding looks delicious and I like Cassidy's "pudding art".

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your cards LeAnne and Cassidy is looking like she is pretty excited about the pudding and the paw print! Doing a back track you have been posting some lovely cards, hope to be by to visit you more!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Two great CASEs LeAnne - both the originals and your versions are great!

Heather Klump said...

Love your CASE!...and thanks for the credit too!! :) and for some reason I suddenly have a hankering for some yummy chocolate pudding.. thanks alot Cassidy.. :0)

Anonymous said...

So.... the "paw print" makes me smile :-)
Your CAS case makes my heart sing. They are both fabulous, but the love you one is just amazing! Oh.. and thank you for enabling me... I now have the Little Letters on my order. I completely missed it in the catty!
hugs
jaydee