Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TSSC362, TSTR251 and RRCB13

DSCF9750-001

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have a card for three challenges today!  The Technostamper sketch challenge; the Retro Rubber Anything Goes challenge,

RRCB13

 

and The Shabby Tea Room’s inspiration challenge:

Neither John nor I have our mothers any longer, but we are blessed to have the sweetest stepmother/stepmother-in-law ever!  So this is her Mother’s Day card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Artistic Outpost Lovely Day

I used some Graphic 45 papers and turned the sketch on its side to accommodate my pink bicycle; I stamped it (a retired image from Artistic Outpost’s A Lovely Day) in Pink Pirouette on Naturals White cardstock, then added some script from French Foliage in Sahara Sand:

DSCF9750-002

I added some butterflies from a Clearly Besotted set called Good Times; the sentiment is from the same AO set, with a little addition from Endless Birthday Wishes, added some sequins, and I combined a few sets for the inside too:

DSCF9752

Teeny Tiny Wishes, And Many More, Endless Birthday Wishes and the florals are from Clearly Besotted as well!  FUN and I know she will like this!

One of my customers started her Paper Pumpkin subscription this month, and sent me these pictures of the little boy for whom she nannies, getting into his stampin’ groove:

11208955_10206308692138512_1024306665_n11208823_10206308691818504_1336034701_n11208888_10206308691058485_976261613_n

Alec just turned 4 in February, and look at what a great job he did!  Amazing!  Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

JoAnn said...

Lovely card. I am sure she will love it.
Cute photos.

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne!! What a fun gift he made with the kit!! LOL!!

Linda Callahan said...

I adore that pink bicycle with the big basket!

Denise Willerton said...

so so sweet LeAnne~I love to see kids in their creativity...and your card is FABULOUS!!! Love that bike and fluttering butterflies :-) ~ enjoy your day ((hugs))

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! That paper is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty and just perfect for Mother's Day! I like the butterflies fluttering out of the basket. Hope Cassidy and Penelope get into the stamping groove like cute little Alec!

MJ said...

That is just stunning, so frilly and pretty. I love the colors, you did a great job capturing the feel of the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

Lovely vintage chic as always! I love how you layer these papers and images!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh my - what a gorgeous card LeAnne. Such a pretty bike with the cute butterflies coming out of the basket. I love the ribbon/twine elements and the added sequins.

Unknown said...

Leanne, what a sweet card! So many details and lovely layers! You combined the two challenges beautifully and we appreciate you sharing your card with Retro Rubber by using older stamp images!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a wonderful card, LeeAnne! I always wanted a pink bike! Great way to combine the challenges! I always love your creations!! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber!

Christine Traversa said...

So lovely and fun, thanks for doing the RR challenge!

Jan Clothier said...

This is such a beautiful card! I like the clever way you have interpreted the strips in the sketch and the way you've created a vintage look.

Neva Cole said...

Great card combining challenges. I am sure the "mothers" in your life will appreciate their beauty. Thank you for playing along at RRBC!

Jane Knudsen said...

How delightful! I love your pink bike! The papers are gorgeous! Lovely vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!