Monday, November 9, 2015

MTS097 Pink Christmas

DSCF2756

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I have another Christmas card today; this one took longer to photograph and crop than it did to create it!  First, I had to use the sketch from Match The Sketch, because it is my all-time, go-to favorite sketch:

Second, I used some new yummy papers I got on Saturday from Kaisercraft, called Silver Bells….so pretty in pinks, blues, and lots of sparkle:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Pink Christmas

Third, there’s NO stamping on the front of this card….the sentiment is a punchout from the same 6x6” pad; I just added the Pretty in Pink and Silver Glimmer paper circular elements and some Lost Lagoon ribbon:

DSCF2757

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from PTI’s O Holy Night in Encore Silver ink on the inside and added a wee silver star, diecut from a scrap of the glimmer paper:

DSCF2759

Pretty and easy!

Making salad….WITH knife supervision!!  She’s actually pretty good at it…better than I am, I cut my own finger this weekend!!!  Enjoy your day!

DSCF2728

7 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh LeAnne, this card is just gorgeous, the soft pink and blue ornaments with the touch of silver are amazing. Love this paper!!! can you please, please tell me if it's double sided? I hope it's NOT!!
I would hate to have another beautiful design on the underside of this lovely one and be forced to make the decision of which one to put under.
Your little chef is learning to eat healthy, how wonderful is that!! I always say to teach the kiddos that veggies are life long friends.
Thank you for sharing your amazing card and your sweet little chef.

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Maria! It is NOT double-sided, so you don't need to stress over which paper to choose!!! Hope you are able to get some and play with it as well!

Lisa Elton said...

WOW is that paper ever amazing, looks like those ornaments could just roll right off of it! BEAUTIFUL card LeAnne!! Cassidy's salad looks yummy!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a gorgeous card and gorgeous paper. That silver glimmer is perfect here. I love how you used the punchout. These pinks and blues are so pretty.
Yep, Cassidy is going to be a chef one day I think;)

Jenny Engelke said...

Sa-weeeet!!!!! I love this DSP! It's so cheerful and the color combo is gorgeous! The silver sparkle medallion under the circle greeting is simply the icing on the cake!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! I LOVE that beautiful paper! XX
Cassidy needs to come help me in the kitchen! YUM!

laurie said...

I adore that paper! So fun bright and fun. Sure looks like Cassidy is getting into cooking!