Tuesday, April 12, 2016

TSOT266 Hoppy Birthday




Happy Tuesday, all!  It's time for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch and this is a real fun one:


The option this week is April Showers, but since I needed a couple of birthday cards for my great-nephew this past weekend, I opted to do birthday instead!  And here we go:


This card started out fairly simply, but I kept adding stuff and it morphed into something more, LOL!  I started out with some MME Lime Twist/Go Fly A Kite papers for the background layers.  I then diecut two number sixes with SU's Large Numbers die and layered them to make them stand out a bit.  The fingerprint frog is from a Clearly Besotted set called In Print, and he was stamped in Wild Wasabi and Tip Top Taupe and accented with some googly eyes!  The sentiment says "Hoppy Birthday", stamped in Tangerine Tango and popped up above some green baker's twine:


I added some stamped dots and speckles, a few stitched elements, some zigzag diecut trim, and stamped the inside with sentiments from Endless Birthday Wishes:


My niece was impressed with the card...her son?  Well, what 6-year-old cares about the card?  It's all about the GIFT!  I hope you'll care about the card enough to create one of your own!  You can submit yours on the TSOT blog, or why don't you stop over and share it with us on our Facebook page!  We can't wait to see it!

Cassidy was sporting the CUTEST shirt yesterday....blue kitties with a bit of sparkle (too bad you can't see it) and little "purr purr purrs" all over.  Dana told me they're not just any kitties...they're Andy Warhol kitties!!!!  Gosh, I think I need to share this with someone over at Understand Blue!!!


Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love love this card LeAnne and Cassidy can't be 6! Happy Birthday Cassidy!

Lisa Elton said...

That alphabet paper and the polka dots are the cutest backgrounds on this darling card!! Super cute LeAnne! Speaking of cute, the shirt is too much fun...but let's face it Cassidy makes it look GOOD!!