Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TSOT268


Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It's time for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch!  Here we go:
The option this week is textures!  I didn't use textures, but I did use some cheerful colors to make a birthday card for a special friend.  She is in my TOPS group, and many years ago, she was my secret sister at church!  I hope she likes my non-caloric treat!


I used Cherry on Top DSP along with two retiring sets, Six-Sided Sampler and All Boxed Up.  I barely had enough time to use All Boxed Up as it was new just this year, and it has such cute sentiments too!  I used Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush for my colors, and I added a little cherry from the retired set Itty Bitties, punched out with a small circle punch.  The hexagons were also punched out with the Hexagon punch:


For my inside, I used a sentiment from the recent SAB set, Perfect Pairings, and I added a few green cherries for fun!


The TSOT team has created some fun, interesting cards....you can check them out at the TSOT blog, and share yours as well, and you can always go to our Facebook page as well!  


Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like those polka dots and cherries!! This is so sweet. Love Cassidy's smile too!