Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TSOT Ho Ho Ho


Hi everyone!  I really love our sketch for today's Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge!  This card came together so easily!  Check out the sketch, with the optional theme of "Tag Along":


And now for the card:

 

Isn't that Santa the cutest?  It's a chipboard piece from BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane; I got it a couple of years ago when I went to visit my friend Sandy on Long Island, and am finally breaking into it!!! I believe the tree paper was a gift from my friend Teri; the others are just from my stash, little scraps!  Look how adorable he is:


The sentiment is from SU's Oh What Fun...it works perfectly here, I think!


And on the inside, I combined the "jolly" from the same SU set with words and stars from Holly Jolly Greetings!  They play well together, don't you think?


I think this is a great, versatile sketch and I hope you'll play along with it this week!  You can submit it on the TSOT blog or try out our Facebook page!

We discovered that Cassidy is too tall to stand on a chair to help me at the counter....she can maneuver her plastic knife pretty well without it now!  She is just growing too fast!


Enjoy your day!


6 comments:

Marsha Reed said...

Hi, LeAnne. I love your card. The colors are great together and your chipboard Santa is perfect.

Wendy said...

Oh my! This card is just so adorable! Love the mix of papers but that Santa steals the show! You always make the best cards, LeAnne! Love this one!! TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, it took you a whole year to use that paper! I am just as bad, lol. Super cute card. I was thinking an enamel dot would look cute on Santa's nose, but then he'd look like Rudolph!

I Card Everyone said...

The faster I go, the behinder I get, LeAnne! I'm catching up ... let me just say this: a visit to blog is always a treat - this Retro looking Santa just brought me back to the 50's!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE LOVE that Santa!! Cassidy looks so focused!! Can't wait to cook with Sweet P!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is PRECIOUS! Love that Santa and the mix of patterns. He is a jolly fellow! Too cute! XX