Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bubbles and Fizz


Happy Thursday, peeps! I am embarrassed to admit that I had this stamp set, You're So Sweet, and never inked it up!  AND it matches the Mini Treat Bag framelits perfectly!  But I really wanted to show off this fun DSP that you can get through SAB (with a $50 purchase) called Bubbles and Fizz!  It coordinates with the Bubble Over stamp set, but it's so fun, you could use it lots of ways!  I used my favorite layout, adding a diecut strip of stars and the outlined star image from You're So Sweet:


I fussy-cut the outside of the star, but the star framelit in the Mini Treat Bag set fits the inside perfectly!  I stamped "my friend" on a scrap of white cardstock, then used a square stitched framelit to add a line of stitching to the top and bottom, then embellished it with one of the diecut stars!  The colors in this DSP are so fun!  Thanks for popping in!


I don't have any pictures of Cassidy today, but anyone on the east coast of the US knows how cold it is!  My sister, who lives near Charleston, SC, sent me these pictures yesterday!  Her son, who is home from West Point, took Daisy for a walk:


And then he went surfing!!!


Brrrrrr!  Crazy weather!  Crazy nephew!   Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps You're So Sweet
Card stock & Papers     Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Bubbles and Fizz DSP
 Ink Cameo Coral
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Do not be embarrassed to admit or maybe I should be embarrassed that I am keeping a list of uninked stamp sets and now with the Occasions Catalog and SAB items, the list is growing! Perhaps we need a 12 step program!! Yes, this weather is cray cray. It was 35 when we got up this morning and the house is set at 66...brrrr!

Wendy said...

Such a fun card with so many cool features, LeAnne! This paper is really awesome and has a great mix of colors! Love what you created here and how fun??!! OMG, your nephew must be nuts! It's SO cold out! The snow today will be followed with some crazy wind & more COLD. I'm pretty sure Alaska is warmer than us! LOL TFS and hope your staying warm!

mudmaven said...

This is a great card! Have resisted the SAB stuff so far as we will be gone for a good part of it, but I can see myself placing a large last minute order that will be here when we get home! We are looking at this cold snap and wondering what to pack for our trip? So far it's mostly warm clothes! Snow in Florida? Really snowing in S.C.? Long pants, socks and sweat shirts here I come!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the pop caps, LeAnne! but now I must call my friend in SC! She can NOT be happy about that weather!
=]

barb mann said...

Great card LeAnne! Love the layout and the bright colors!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love this card, LeAnne! I saw it this morning and just love the colors and stamps you chose. I haven't used that set enough either. You've inspired me to pull it out. It seems like the perfect season for it too. I love the DSP you used with that...I wasn't interested in it until I saw your card.LOL

Can't get over your nephew surfing in that mess!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a happy card LeAnne, the pop caps are fun! Isn't this weather wild, holy cow!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Total wow card! Love the bright colors! And yes we are in the wildest deep freeze ever.....sooooo cold!